IF LIFE IS A JOURNEY, THERAPY IS A SAFE PLACE
DO YOU NEED A THERAPY?
The most difficult conversation is a conversation with yourself. The questions we can ask ourselves can help us decide do we need therapy, can we deal with our problems by ourselves, or find what is bothering us.
Margarita Pavlova, consulting psychologist and music therapist (Nordoff Robbins approach).
Implementing psychodrama and music therapy techniques in therapy.
Lecturer in Baltic International Academy
Masters degree in psychology
Masters Degree in Music Therapy
1. What place do I take in my family?
2. Do I find myself a good parent?
3. What kind of relationship do I have with my parents?
4. Do I feel happy enough?
5. Do I feel like I can influence something?
MY SOCIAL LIFE
1. Am I satisfied with my social contacts? 2. Do I want everyone to like me?
3. How do I feel alone?
4. How much do other people influence me?
5. My social networks, what do they say about me?
6. I am afraid of others?
1. Do I feel good in this relationship?
2. Can I be myself or am I playing a role?
3. Why am I cheating?
4. Do I trust?
5. Do I get what I want?
6. What part of me I sacrifice?
7. What did I do to this relationship?
MY WORK AND CAREER
1. Do I like what I do?
2. Am I dreaming of something more?
3. How good am I at what I do?
4. Am I earning enough?
5. Can I implement my ideas?
6. Can I rate my work?
7. What part of my life is my work?